Sites and Contacts
Our site in Raubling, Germany develops and manufactures small molecule APIs, new chemical entities (NCEs) and intermediates from kilograms to tons, supporting all phases of your drug’s lifecycle.
Home to more than 150 employees, the site comprises a combination of GMP and non-GMP work areas across several buildings, 300 m3 of vessel capacity, manufacturing more than 1.000 tons of small molecule APIs.
Working with our team in Raubling gives you access to classic small molecules capabilities, crystallization expertise and extensive milling know-how.
The site also features a wide range of flexible manufacturing facilities including kilo scale, pilot scale and large scale commercial production plants.
- One cGMP pilot plant
- Five commercial scale production units
- Seven production trains
- Custom development and analytical laboratories
- cGMP kilo laboratory
- Recent audit history:
- Government of Upper Bavaria, competent authority (Germany), regularly, 2018
- FDA (US), regularly, 2017
- PMDA (JP), 2016
- Certificate for the energy management system according to ISO 50001, 2021
- Regular customer audits
Rosenheimer Str. 43
Tel: +49 8035 88 0